- The Profinaut 6000 is ideal for producing an impressive water display up to 40 ft. in demanding applications.
- The energy efficient Profinaut pumps quietly operate to create beautiful splashing water for large decorative fountains and waterfalls.
- Additional features like built-in thermal overload and frost protection down to -4°F, ensure that the Profinaut pumps will run through all seasons.
- Inline capability allows the pump to be set up as submersed or dry.
- Robust stainless steel intake screen removes coarse debris particles up to 4 mm in size with no problem.
- Profinaut low-profile pumps run even at low water levels.
- When space is limited, the pump foot can be easily removed for tight installations.
- If a big splash is not preferred, the flow rate can be electronically reduced by voltage.
- 3 year included warranty plus an additional 2 years with online product registration
The Profinaut fountain pumps make quite the splash! These powerful but quiet pumps are built to move water in larger installations. They are frost proof and inline capable and promise low energy consumption. When space is at a minimum a removable pedestal for installation allows for greater flexibility. A robust stainless steel intake screen removes coarse debris particles up to 4mm in size.
|Dimensions||17 x 10 x 11 in.|
|Net Weight||34.44 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||110-120V / 60 Hz|
|Power Cable Length||20 ft.|
|Flow Rate||6100 GPH|
|Head Height||40 ft.|