- The ProfiMax 7000 produces excellent flow rates for sophisticated filter systems or large waterfalls up to 25 ft.
- Features a robust, stainless steel intake screen designed to displace coarse particles up to 3/8 in.
- Side 2 in. outlet allows for easy installation in large systems
- The Profimax 7000 is known for long service life, even when it is run at high capacities
- Ergonomic handle is aligned with the pump's center of gravity for safe transport and installation
- Grounding plate provides unparalleled protection against electrical hazards in your pond
- Safely endures any seasonal conditions with patented frost protection down to -4°F
- Inline capability allows the pump to be set up submersed or dry
- Integrated fixing holes in the compact base of the pump facilitate fixed installation on the pond floor, as needed
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee - Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
- 3 year included warranty plus an additional 2 years with online product registration
|Dimensions||17 x 10 x 11 in.|
|Net Weight||35.32 lbs.|
|Rated Voltage||110-120V / 60 Hz|
|Power Cord Length||20 ft.|
|Max. Flow Rate||7000 GPH|
|Max. Head Height||25 ft.|
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
|No Fish Load||
|<38000 gal||<19000 gal||<9500 gal||BioTec ScreenMatic2 38000||Bitron C 110|