- The PondoVac 4's patented dual-chambers fill and empty in alternating cycles allowing for non-stop vacuuming and effective pond maintenance.
- It features a powerful 1800W motor, with a maximum suction depth of 7 ft.
- Simple and fast way to remove debris and decaying organic matter without having to drain the pond.
- Sturdy built-in wheels and an adjustable handle allow for fast and convenient transportation.
- Quick release clamps allow for easy removal of the motor unit and access for maintenance.
- Equipped with a powerful turbine and extensive accessory packaging, the PondoVac 4 is ideal for regular cleaning of ponds and pools.
- Four different nozzle head options included for every pond and pool application: adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle.
- The adjustable floor nozzle (2-10 mm) removes pond floor debris without vacuuming up gravel.
- The string algae nozzle separates and easily removes strands of string algae.
- The crevice nozzle suctions out pollutants between stones and plants with ease.
- The wide nozzle has rubber lips that permit trouble-free wet suctioning of residual water, or enables use in the household as a dry vacuum.
- Discharge set includes 8 ft. hose with connections and collection bag for coarse debris particles.
- Wastewater discharge allows you to simply dispose of the organic fertilizer into a flower bed or into the sewer.
- The hand regulator helps adjust the suction power in shallow water.
- Robust aluminum suction tubes help exert more pressure, especially when using the brush nozzle.
The PondoVac 4 is a robust vacuum that is efficient and easy to use. It features a two-chamber system that enables continuous suction. The PondoVac 4 works quickly and efficiently - its 1800W motor allows for robust suction. With a maximum suction depth of 7 ft., the deepest points become accessible. Its ergonomic handle, transport rollers and suction tube receptacle allow for easy portability.
|Dimensions||16 x 27 in.|
|Net Weight||33.5 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||110-120V / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||up to 1800W|
|Power Cable Length||12 ft.|
|Suction Depth||up to 7 ft.|
|Suction Hose Length||16 ft.|
|Drain Hose Length||8 ft.|