- The Pond Pump 280 allows for efficient water movement in multiple pond zones for ponds up to 280 gallons.
- This pump is capable of creating water displays up to 7.8 ft.
- Quiet, energy efficient Pond Pump series save power while circulating pond water.
- Adjustable flow control fine-tunes the flow rate and pumping height.
- Grounding plate provides unparalleled protection against electrical hazards in your pond.
- A 16 ft. power cord with a smaller plug size allows for pumps to be placed discretely throughout a pond.
- Epoxy encapsulation allows for full submersion of the pump.
- Utilizes premium ceramic shaft and bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
- Robust pre-filter removes coarse debris particles up to 3 mm in size.
- Pond Pumps allow simple and quick access to all moving parts for easy maintenance.
- 2 year included warranty plus an additional 1 year with online product registration
OASE Pond Pumps are quiet, discreet and effective in creating efficient water movement in multiple pond zones. They create water circulation, enabling aeration that nurtures beautiful water gardens and healthy aquatic life. They guard against algae growth and mosquito reproduction. Adjustable flow controls enable flexibility over the flow rate, creating the perfect amount of aeration.
|Dimensions||5.82 x 4 x 6.41 in.|
|Net Weight||3.3 lbs.|
|Rated Voltage||110-120V / 60 Hz|
|Power Cord Length||16 ft.|
|Max. Flow Rate||280 GPH|
|Max. Head Height||7.8 ft.|