- Innovative Flow-Through filter design with biological and mechanical filtration provides maximum oxygenation.
- BioSmart 10000 is suitable for ponds up to 10,000 gallons (with no fish).
- High-surface area filter foams provide exceptional biological filtration capability.
- Distinct filter zones promote the settlement of a variety of beneficial bacterial responsible for different phases of the nitrogen cycle, which increases the conversion of harmful ammonia in your pond.
- Advance features include the built-in cleaning indicator notifies you when the filter needs cleaned and water temperature display tells you the water temperature at all times.
- Cleaning handles for convenient maintenance allow for easy cleaning without needing to remove or manually unclog the filter foams.
- After clearing the filter foams, the sludge drain can be opened for easy removal of coarse debris from the unit.
- For best results and clear water guaranteed, use with an appropriately sized OASE pump and UV clarifier.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
- 3 year warranty
The BioSmart is a flow-through filter that is both innovative and efficient. It undertakes both biological and mechanical filtration and offers maximum oxygenation. With a sludge drain that makes for easy removal of coarse debris, the BioSmart is built for work - there is no need to remove or manually unclog the filter foams. Distinct filter zones promote the settlement of beneficial bacteria responsible for different phases of the nitrogen cycle, increasing the conversion of harmful ammonia in the pond. When used in conjunction with the BioSmart filter, the AquaMax Eco Classic 1200-2700 or AquaMax Eco Premium 2000-3000 and the Vitronic UV Clarifier qualify for the OASE Water Guarantee.
|Dimensions||30 x 22 x 16 in.|
|Net weight||24 lbs.|
|Power Cable Length||n/a|
|Min. Flow Rate||1600 GPH|
|Max. Flow Rate||up to 3600 GPH|
|Input Connections||3/4, 1, 1 1/4 in.|
|Outlet Connections||2 1/2 in.|
|Sludge Drain Connections||2 in.|
|Max. Pond Size (no fish)||10000 gallons|
|Max. Pond Size (fish stock)||5000 gallons|
|Max. Pond Size (Koi)||2500 gallons|