- The AquaOxy system is a safe and efficient way of increasing oxygen levels in the pond.
- AquaOxy is a quiet, energy efficient, low-voltage (12V) membrane air injector pump with 2 adjustable airflow outlets.
- AquaOxy can be used with flow-through filters to provide oxygen and help grow beneficial bacteria.
- Rated for outdoor use, no additional protection from the elements needed.
- Included air stones are heavy in weight in order to stay in place and diffuse the injected air very finely.
- Hoses ensure high volume and uniform dissipation of oxygen into the water.
- Regulating valves, for connecting the silicon hoses, allow for easy adjustment of the oxygen flow rate.
- Lightweight, easy handling, and flexible placement thanks to long hose length.
- The AquaOxy unit housing cannot be submerged in water.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
- 2 year warranty
Your fish will thank you and your pond will never look better. The AquaOxy 450 provides additional oxygen supply for ponds to improve oxygen levels. It is a 12-volt membrane air injector pump with two adjustable airflow outlets. The two weighted air stones ensure high air volume for optimal dissipation of oxygen into the water through newly designed air guidance channels. Ideal for outdoor use as no additional protection from the elements is needed. It promises safe 12-volt technology and boasts a high quality motor that is also energy efficient. The AquaOxy is quiet and promises to maintain your tranquil outdoor space.
|Dimensions||9 x 9 x 5 in.|
|Net weight||8.8 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||110-120V / 60 Hz, 12 VAC|
|Power Cable Length||15 ft.|
|Max. Flow Rate||450 GPH|
|Output Pressure||3.6 psi|
|Air injection||1 cfm|
|Hose (qty/l/dia)||2 EA / 16 ft. / 4.5 mm|
|Number of Air Outlets||2|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.||5000 gallons|
|Number of Air Stones||2|