- The AquaMax Eco Classic 3600 is the energy-efficient heart of your pond filtration system.
- Solids-handling pump is encased in a pre-filter pumps pond water and coarse debris particles up to 1/3 in. in size.
- With its organic design, the AquaMax Eco Classic Pump can be easily integrated into your pond or waterfall design.
- This pump is capable of creating water displays up to 13 ft.
- AquaMax Eco Classic series has a 20 ft. power cord.
- Extremely economical with an energy efficient motor that saves power and effectively reduces operating costs.
- Environmental Function Control feature (EFC) shuts off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself.
- Grounding plate provides unparalleled protection against electrical hazards in your pond.
- With adaptors for all applications, the AquaMax Eco Classic is easily installed with kink free tubing, spiral tubing, flexible PVC tubing, or Sch 40 piping.
- For best results and clear water guaranteed, use with an appropriately sized OASE pond filter and UV clarifier.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
- 2 year included warranty plus an additional 1 year with online product registration
The AquaMax Eco Classic filter and waterfall pump moves debris from the pond bottom to the pond filter, helping to maintain the ecosystem's health, natural balance and beauty. It functions as the central point of the pond filtration center and features a large surface wrap-around strainer to catch large particles of pond debris (up to 3/8 in).
|Dimensions||11 x 9 x 5.5 in.|
|Net Weight||10.58 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||110-120V / 60Hz|
|Power Cable Length||20 ft.|
|Flow Rate||3600 GPH|
|Head Height||13 ft.|
|Tubing Connectors||1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2 in.|
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
|No Fish Load||
|<8000 gal||<4000 gal||<2000 gal||FiltoClear 8000||55W included|
|<18000 gal||<9000 gal||<4500 gal||BioTec ScreenMatic2 18000||Bitron C 55|
|<24000 gal||<12000 gal||<6000 gal||BioTec ScreenMatic2 24000||Bitron C 55|