• The BioTec is a 5-stage biological and mechanical filter unit ideal for koi and larger ponds.
• Low maintenance filter zones promote the settlement of beneficial bacteria.
• Automatic debris separation separates coarse debris and self-cleans at regular intervals for increased filtration capacity and effectiveness.
• PhosLess Modules are included in the filter or added to the pond to reduce algae growth by trapping phosphates.
• Bottom drain for easily flushing out coarse debris.
• BioTec features a built-in cleaning mechanism that does not require removal of the filter foams during maintenance.
• Easy integration of Bitron C 110 UV Clarifier for clearer water.
• BioTec 32000 is suitable for ponds up to 32,000 gallons without fish, ponds up to 16,000 gallons with a small fish load, and ponds up to 8,000 gallons with a large fish load.
• When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
• 3 year warranty
The BioTec filter sets the tone for a peaceful and beautiful outdoor space by providing a clean and clear pond—quietly. For koi and larger ponds, biotec is a multi-zone filter for ponds up to 32,000 gallons. It offers special filter foams, a self-cleaning screen to separate coarse debris, and algae reducing PhosLess Modules, creating an efficient and low maintenance filter. This filter is eco-friendly—it provides a sizable surface for the settlement of beneficial bacteria. When used in conjunction with the BioTec; the AquaMax Eco Classic, AquaMax Eco Premium or ProfiMax and the Bitron C qualify for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee.
What’s in the Box
4 Inlet adaptors (1”, 1 1/4”, 1 1/2”, 2”) 1 Outlet adaptor (4”)