• The PondoVac Classic is a simple and fast way to remove debris and decaying organic matter without having to drain the pond.
• It features a strong 1400W motor, with a maximum suction depth of 6 ft.
• Compact design and built-in handle allow for easy movement and transportation.
• Quick release clamps allow for easy removal of the motor unit and access for maintenance.
• Four different nozzle head options included for every pond and pool application: adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle.
• The adjustable floor nozzle (2-10 mm) removes pond floor debris without vacuuming up gravel.
• The string algae nozzle separates and easily removes strands of string algae.
• The crevice nozzle suctions out pollutants between stones and plants with ease.
• The wide nozzle has rubber lips that permit trouble-free wet suctioning of residual water, or enables use in the household as a dry vacuum.
• Discharge set includes 6.6 ft. hose with connections and collection bag for coarse debris particles
• Wastewater discharge allows you to simply dispose of the organic fertilizer into a flower bed or into the sewer.
• Includes 13 ft. suction hose and 4 extension tubes: 3 black and 1 clear extension tube for easy visual inspection during suction.
• 2 year warranty
The PondoVac Classic removes debris and decaying organic matter too big for the filter. Complete with different nozzle heads and a debris collection bag, its built in handle and compact design allows easy portability and use. Maximum suction depth is 6 ft. It includes: 4 suction tubes, 4 suction nozzles, 1 filter bag, 1 coarse debris collection sack, 13 ft. suction hose, and 6.6 ft. drain hose.
What’s in the Box
4 extension tubes (3x robust aluminum tubes, 1x transparent)
4 suction nozzles (adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle)
1 Debris collection bag
1 coarse debris collection sack
13 ft. suction hose
6.6 ft discharge hose