• The PondoVac 3’s patented dual-chambers fill and empty in alternating cycles allowing for non-stop vacuuming and effective pond maintenance.
• It features a strong 1600W motor, with a maximum suction depth of 7 ft.
• Simple and fast way to remove debris and decaying organic matter without having to drain the pond or pool.
• Sturdy wheels and an adjustable handle allow for fast and convenient transportation.
• Quick release clamps allow for easy removal of the motor unit and access for maintenance.
• Four different nozzle head options included for every pond and pool application: adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle.
• The adjustable floor nozzle (2-10 mm) removes pond floor debris without vacuuming up gravel.
• The string algae nozzle separates and easily removes strands of string algae.
• The crevice nozzle suctions out pollutants between stones and plants with ease.
• The wide nozzle has rubber lips that permit trouble-free wet suctioning of residual water, or enables use in the household as a dry vacuum.
• Discharge set includes 8 ft. hose with connections and collection bag for coarse debris particles.
• Wastewater discharge allows you to simply dispose of the organic fertilizer into a flower bed or into the sewer.
• Includes 16 ft. suction hose and 4 extension tubes: 3 black and 1 clear extension tube for easy visual inspection during suction.
• 2 year warranty
The PondoVac 3’s patented, dual chamber design allows for continuous suction, and its assortment of nozzle head options for every pond and pool application allows for versatility. It features a strong 1600W motor, with a maximum suction depth of 7 ft. It includes a debris collection bag for discharge and a 1.6 ft. extension tube.
What’s in the Box
4 extension tubes (3x robust aluminum tubes, 1x transparent)
4 suction nozzles (adjustable floor nozzle, string algae nozzle, crevice nozzle, and wide nozzle)
1 Debris collection bag
1 coarse debris collection sack
13 ft. suction hose
8 ft. discharge hose