• Effective Pond Size: up to 10000 gal. (without fish)
• UV Power: 36W
• Recommended Pump Capacity: 1600 GPH (min) to 7000 GPH (max)
• Max. Operating Pressure: 7.5 psi (17 ft)
• Intake Connection: 2 in. threaded, male
• Outlet Connection: 1 1/2 in. threaded, male
• Tubing Connector: 3/4 in., 1 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 1/2 in., 2 in. (x1); 1 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 1/2 in. (x2)
• Direct Compatibility: BioTec 10000
• Power Cable Length: 15 ft.
• Power Consumption: 36W
• Power Requirement: 110V / 60Hz
• Regulatory Listing: CSA (Canada, US)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 24 x 7 x 7 in.
• Limited Warranty: 2 Years
The UV-C technology in Bitron C clarifiers helps ensure consistently clear and healthy water by flocculating ("clumping") microscopic green algae that are the main contributors to green and unsightly pond water. Once flocculated, the algae clumps are removed from circulation by the filter. This controls the occurrence of algae and reduces the effects of harmful byproducts from algae decomposition.
All Bitron C clarifiers feature bypass technology for optimal water flow regulation past the UV for maximum UV efficiency and built-in automatic glass cleaning.
Please note: UV bulbs degrade over time and should be replaced every 8000 hours (about once per year) to maintain maximum efficiency. UV bulb operation can be checked with the built-in function check.