• Quiet, energy-efficient Waterfall Pump 6600 saves power and money while operating waterfalls up to 26.5 ft.
• Uncompromisingly reliable with high cleaning force, Waterfall Pump series allow large debris up to 1/6 in. to flow out of the discharge and finer particles to flow out of the rear of the pump ensuring that the shafts and bearings are being continuously cleaned.
• Grounding plate provides unparalleled protection against electrical hazards in your pond.
• Waterfall Pump series has a 20 ft. power cord with a smaller plug size so pumps can be placed discretely throughout a pond or water feature.
• The Waterfall Pump 6600 and 8000 feature inline capabilities so the pump to be set up submerged or dry and a threaded hose adaptor for different hose sizes (only 6600-8000).
• 2 year included warranty plus an additional 1 year with online product registration
OASE waterfall pumps create exquisite waterfalls that offer tranquility and adornment to any waterscape. Whether you prefer the waterflow to provide a visual effect that embodies a “sheet”, “trickle” or “Niagara” style, our waterfall pump collection delivers. Our pumps are energy efficient and equipped with grounding plates to provide protection against escaping electrical currents.
What’s in the Box
2 threaded adaptors (1-1/2”, 2")