• Quiet, energy-efficient Waterfall Pump 1650 saves power and money while operating waterfalls up to 16.5 ft.
• Uncompromisingly reliable with high cleaning force, Waterfall Pump series allow large debris up to 1/6 in. to flow out of the discharge and finer particles to flow out of the rear of the pump ensuring that the shafts and bearings are being continuously cleaned.
• Grounding plate provides unparalleled protection against electrical hazards in your pond.
• Waterfall Pump series has a 20 ft. power cord with a smaller plug size so pumps can be placed discretely throughout a pond or water feature.
• Waterfall Pump series allow quick, no tool access to all moving parts for easy maintenance.
• Waterfall Pump series include a back-spitting feature to keep the pump cool, extending the life of the pump (excludes 6600-8000).
• Robust design utilizes premium ceramic shafts and bearings for maximum efficiency and includes durable back-spitting feature to cool the pump (excludes 6600-8000).
• 2 year included warranty plus an additional 1 year with online product registration
OASE waterfall pumps create exquisite waterfalls that offer tranquility and adornment to any waterscape. Whether you prefer the waterflow to provide a visual effect that embodies a “sheet”, “trickle” or “Niagara” style, our waterfall pump collection delivers. Our pumps are energy efficient and equipped with grounding plates to provide protection against escaping electrical currents.
What’s in the Box
2 adaptors (1”, 1-1/2”)