• The ProfiMax 7000 produces excellent flow rates for sophisticated filter systems or large waterfalls up to 25 ft.
• Features a robust, stainless steel intake screen designed to displace coarse particles up to 3/8 in.
• Side 2 in. outlet allows for easy installation in large systems.
• The Profimax 7000 is known for long service life, even when it is run at high capacities.
• Ergonomic handle is aligned with the pump’s center of gravity for safe transport and installation.
• Grounding plate provides unparalleled protection against electrical hazards in your pond.
• Safely endures any seasonal conditions with patented frost protection down to -4°F.
• Inline capability allows the pump to be set up submersed or dry.
• Integrated fixing holes in the compact base of the pump facilitate fixed installation on the pond floor, as needed.
• When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
• 3 year included warranty plus an additional 2 years with online product registration
The top-performing Profimax 7000 is a premium pond and waterfall pump for large installations. It’s excellent flow rates and make it well-suited for large watercourses and waterfalls. It features a stainless steel intake screen designed to filter coarse debris particles up to ⅜” (9.5mm). It is frost proof to -4°F.
What’s in the Box
Stepped hosetail adaptor (2”)