• The Neptun 1600 is ideal for larger water features up to 15 ft.in height or patterns requiring high head pressure.
• The energy efficient Neptun pumps quietly operate to create beautiful splashing water for large decorative fountains and waterfalls.
• The Neptun pumps feature an adjustable flow control, which fine-tunes the flow rate and pumping height.
• Additional features like built-in thermal overload and frost protection down to -4°F, ensure that the Neptun pumps will run through all seasons.
• Inline capability allows the pump to be set up as submersed or dry.
• Robust stainless steel intake screen removes coarse debris particles up to 4 mm in size with no problem.
• Neptun low-profile pumps run even at low water levels.
• When space is limited, the pump foot can be easily removed for tight installations.
• If a big splash is not preferred, the flow rate can be electronically reduced by voltage.
• 3 year included warranty plus an additional 2 years with online product registration
The Neptun fountain pumps make quite the splash! These powerful but quiet pumps are built to move water in larger installations. They are frost proof and inline capable and promise low energy consumption. When space is at a minimum a removable pedestal for installation allows for greater flexibility. A robust stainless steel intake screen removes coarse debris particles up to 4mm in size.
What’s in the Box
Pump with flow control
3/4 to 1 1/2 in. ID stepped hosetail adapter