- Seaming Tape is used to connect and seal two or more pieces of PVC or EPDM pond liner together.
- It's waterproof and durable - meant for a rugged and rocky outdoor environment.
- Created to be flexible, fish safe and easy to install, it's environmentally friendly.
- It can be used as a cover strip where two panels of EPDM liner meet.
- Seaming Tape measures 25 ft. long x 3 in. wide.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ready to start bringing your dream pond to life? Start your outdoor space with proper planning! Plan for the "what-if" scenarios with Seaming Tape. A critical tool in your DIY bucket, Seaming Tape is used to connect and seal two or more pieces of PVC or EPDM pond liner together. It's designed to resist cracking and is UV resistant. Seaming Tape measures 25 feet long x 3 inches wide.
|Dimensions||25 ft. x 3 in.|
|Net Weight||2.78 lbs.|