- Bitronic C UV Clarifiers, with patented self-cleaning technology, provide high level efficiency due to longer water dwell times (time in which the water is in contact with UV light).
- Features like irradiation capacity, water dwell time and thorough mixing help to clean the green out of water of the pond.
- Optimize water flow through the UVC chamber with adjustable flow controls.
- Safely confirm that the UVC is working with the visual inspection window at the top of the filter.
- Quick release provides easy UV unit opening and closing for easy bulb change and cleaning of the quartz glass.
- Automatic cleaning rotor continuously glides around the quartz glass tube and prevents debris from settling, minimizing cleaning time.
- Bitron C UV Clarifiers are best suited for working in conjunction with OASE flow-through filters, BioSmart and BioTec.
- The Bitron C 55 includes a 55W UVC bulb and 15 ft. power cord.
- Bitron C 55 is suitable for ponds up to 18,000 gallons without fish, ponds up to 9,000 gallons with a small fish load, and ponds up to 4,500 gallons with a large fish load.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
- 2 year warranty
Enjoy your water feature without seeing green! Ideal for the homeowner who expects the best. Bitron C is a UV Clarifier with the highest level of efficiency. It boasts a longer dwell time - the time the water is in contact with UV light. The adjustable flow control optimizes water flow through the UVC chamber. The Bitron C enjoys quick release technology for easy bulb replacement and an adjustable flow control to optimize water flow through the UVC chamber. When used in conjunction with the AquaMax Eco Classic 3600 Filter and Waterfall Pump, AquaMax Eco Premium 4000 Filter and Waterfall Pump, ProfiMax Filter and Waterfall Pump or the BioTec Flow-Through Filter, the Bitron C qualifies for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee.
|Dimensions||24 x 7 x 7 in.|
|Net Weight||8.88 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||110-120V / 60Hz|
|Power Cable Length||15 ft|
|Input Connections||2 in.|
|Outlet Connections||1 1/2 in.|
|Tubing Connectors||1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 2 in. and Sch40|
|Flow Rate||Up to 8000 GPH|
|Operating Pressure||7.25 psi / 17 ft. of head|
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
|No Fish Load||
|<18000 gal||<9000 gal||<4500 gal||BioTec ScreenMatic2 18000||AquaMax Eco Premium 4000 / AquaMax Eco Classic 3600|
|<21000 gal||<10500 gal||<5250 gal||ProfiClear Premium Compact-M||AquaMax Eco Premium 4000|
|<24000 gal||<12000 gal||<6000 gal||BioTec ScreenMatic2 24000||AquaMax Eco Premium 4000 / AquaMax Eco Classic 3600|