- The AquaMax Eco Premium 3000 is the most versatile filtration pump on the market, with dual-suction and solids-handling.
- The large-surface wrap-around pre-filter allows coarse debris particles like fish waste or decaying vegetation up to 7/16 in. to pass through to be cleaned by filtration system.
- Integrated second suction allows for connection to optional accessories such as an AquaMax Satellite Filter secondary suction point or an AquaSkim surface skimmer.
- The secondary suction control can be adjusted to vary the flow between the second suction and the pump enclosure.
- Safely endures any seasonal conditions with patented frost protection down to -4°F.
- Environment Function Control (EFC) shuts off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself.
- AquaMax Eco Premium series can be easily installed in an in-line application using the included mounting bracket, which allows the pump to be set up as submersed or dry.
- This pump is capable of creating water displays up to 11 ft.
- Includes an adaptor for all applications, allowing easy installation for kink-free tubing, spiral tubing and Sch 40 hard plumbing.
- Adjustable pivoting nozzles allow pumps to be laid flat, easy installation and to reduce tubing kinks.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
- 3 year included warranty plus an additional 2 years with online product registration
Clean, clear and sparkling water is the foundation of magnificent water displays--and hard-working filtration pumps are an important element in creating an impeccable, pristine product. The AquaMax Eco Premium is the most versatile filtration pump available, ensuring clarity and water quality of your water feature by providing maximum filtration. This model filters solids up to 7/16 in., and features a regulator and second inlet for connection of a satellite filter or surface skimmer. The AquaMax Eco Premium is frost-proof to -4 degrees Fahrenheit.
|Dimensions||11 x 9 x 5.5 in.|
|Net Weight||13.9 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||110-120V / 60Hz|
|Power Cable Length||20 ft.|
|Flow Rate||3000 GPH|
|Head Height||11 ft.|
|Tubing Connectors||1, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 2 in. and Sch40|
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
|No Fish Load||
|<2400 gal||<1200 gal||<600 gal||BioPress 2400||9W included|
|<4000 gal||<2000 gal||<1000 gal||FiltoClear 4000||24W included|
|<10000 gal||<5000 gal||<2500 gal||BioSmart 10000||Vitronic 36|