- The AquaMax Eco Expert is a powerful, energy-efficient brushless DC filtration pump for demanding filter systems or for large water feature installations.
- Quiet, energy efficient motor maintains the peaceful environment of any outdoor sanctuary or indoor water feature.
- Robust stainless steel intake screen displaces coarse debris particles up to 11 mm in size.
- Patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) allows for intelligent and environmentally-conscious regulation of flow rate and pumping height based on water temperature; 50% energy savings is possible.
- Environmental Function Control feature (EFC) shuts off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself.
- Safely endures any seasonal conditions with patented frost protection down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius).
- The AquaMax Eco Expert pump series are 230V and have a 33 ft. power cord.
- AquaMax Eco Expert has capability to be set up submerged or inline.
- Adjustable flow control (when connected to EGC controller) fine-tunes the flow rate and pumping height.
- Resistance to seawater and pool water (salt water and chlorine capable)
- An adapter set for 1.5 in. and 2 in. Tubing is included in the scope of delivery of the AquaMax Eco Expert filter pumps.
- Fully controllable through the OASE Easy Garden Control (EGC) connection and using an app on your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android).
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
- Included 3 year warranty + 2 with online registration
The AquaMax Eco Expert pump efficiently displaces coarse debris particles up to 11 mm in size, helping to maintain the ecosystem's health, natural balance and beauty. It functions as the heart of the pond and features a robust stainless steel intake screen that displaces coarse debris particles up to 11 mm in size. The AquaMax Eco Expert pump features Environmental Function Control (EFC), an automatic system shut-off that prevents damage in the event of a dry run or blockage. It also features patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC), which allows for intelligent and environmentally-conscious regulation of flow rate and pumping height based on water temperature. This model comes with a 33 ft. power cord can function when submersed or inline supporting discreet and strategic placement in aquatic environments. The AquaMax Eco Expert is part of the new Easy Garden Control (EGC) family which means it can be conveniently controlled and monitored via tablet or smartphone app, with the aid of the EGC Controller. If any technical or performance problems occur, a notification can be sent to a registered email address via the app so a resolution can be found immediately. When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product also qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
1.5 in. hose connector
2 in. hose connector
|Dimensions||19 x 8.5 x 8 in.|
|Net weight||26 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||220-240V / 50-60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||440 Watts|
|Cable Length||33 ft.|
|Max. Flow Rate||6800 GPH|
|Max. Head Height||28 ft.|
|Inlet size||2 in.|
|Outlet size||2 in.|
|Connections||1.5 and 2 in.|
|Filter intake surface||165 in. sq.|
|Coarse debris displacement, max.||0.44 in.|
|Usage Type||Inline and Submerged|
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
|No Fish Load||Avg. Fish Load||Heavy Fish Load||Filter||UV Clarifier|
|<38000 gal||<19000 gal||<9500 gal||BioTec ScreenMatic2 38000||Bitron C 110|