- The AquaMax Eco Classic 2700 is the energy-efficient heart of your pond filtration system.
- Solids-handling pump is encased in a pre-filter pumps pond water and coarse debris particles up to 1/3 in. in size.
- With its organic design, the AquaMax Eco Classic Pump can be easily integrated into your pond or waterfall design.
- This pump is capable of creating water displays up to 11 ft.
- AquaMax Eco Classic series has a 20 ft. power cord.
- Extremely economical with an energy efficient motor that saves power and effectively reduces operating costs.
- Environmental Function Control feature (EFC) shuts off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself.
- Grounding plate provides unparalleled protection against electrical hazards in your pond.
- With adaptors for all applications, the AquaMax Eco Classic is easily installed with kink free tubing, spiral tubing, flexible PVC tubing, or Sch 40 piping.
- For best results and clear water guaranteed, use with an appropriately sized OASE pond filter and UV clarifier.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
- 2 year included warranty plus an additional 1 year with online product registration
The AquaMax Eco Classic filter and waterfall pump moves debris from the pond bottom to the pond filter, helping to maintain the ecosystem's health, natural balance and beauty. It functions as the central point of the pond filtration center and features a large surface wrap-around strainer to catch large particles of pond debris (up to 3/8 in).
|Dimensions||11 x 9 x 5.5 in.|
|Net Weight||10.58 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||110-120V / 60Hz|
|Power Cable Length||20 ft.|
|Flow Rate||2700 GPH|
|Head Height||11 ft.|
|Tubing Connectors||1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2 in.|
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
|No Fish Load||
|<2400 gal||<1200 gal||<600 gal||BioPress 2400||9W included|
|<4000 gal||<2000 gal||<1000 gal||FiltoClear 4000||24W included|
|<10000 gal||<5000 gal||<2500 gal||BioSmart 10000||Vitronic 36|