- Innovative Rotary Drum Filter technology provides optimal movement, with high rates of flow for the self-cleaning of decayed biomass.
- Integrated Sieve screens filter down to 60 microns Pre Installed insulation on the lid ensures quiet operation during cleaning cycles.
- Hel-X-13 bio-media provides a larger surface area for settlement of microorganisms effectively decompositioning nutrients and pollutants in the water.
- 40L of Hel-X filter media included and can decompose up to 10 oz. (272g) of food waste per day.
- Built-in 2 bar (29 psi) high-pressure pump produces spray that cleans drum filter.
- Fully-automated Micro Control System automatically senses when the filter needs to clean and cycles on the main function cleaning cycles.
- Automatically removes dirt and waste from water through 4 in. waste discharge outlet.
- Digital temperature display provides accurate water temperatures for seasonal maintenance.
- Innovative bypass technology provides optimal movement, with high rates of flow for the self-cleaning of decayed biomass.
- Integrated linear air stones provide extra oxygen in the module when connected to an external air pump (not included).
- Includes connection kit for air pumps with different outlet sizes.
- Fully controllable through the OASE Easy Garden Control (EGC) connection and Controller using an app on your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android).
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
- Included 2 year warranty + 1 with online registration
The ProfiClear Premium Compact-M Pump-Fed is a powerful filtration alternative for stocked Koi ponds up to 4,000 gallons. This pump-fed, flow-through drum filter provides effective cleaning and polishing of water down to 60 microns, effective aeration in the moving bed module, and quiet operation thanks to extensive noise insulation on the lid. The Moving Bed System with Hel-X 13 bio-media offers effective nutrient and pollutant decomposition in the water and a large surface area for the settlement of microorganisms and beneficial bacteria. The new Hel-X 13 biomedia is so called because it has a 13% increase in the biological settlement surface area (and 40% more settlement area than Kaldness K1 Media). The filter promises minimal maintenance and ensures seamless integration of OASE Bitron C UV Clarifiers. This compact drum filter is part of the new Easy Garden Control (EGC) family which means it can be conveniently controlled and monitored via tablet or smartphone app, with the aid of the Inscenio EGC Controller. Besides controlling the filter, it will be possible to make in-depth analysis on cleaning cycles and temperature curves. If any technical or performance problems occur, a notification can be sent to a registered email address via the app so a resolution can be found immediately. When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product also qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
|Dimensions||34.8 x 27 x 32 in.|
|Net weight||175.3 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||120 V / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||5 Watts|
|Cable Length||16.4 ft. + 3.3 unit|
|Coarse debris extraction||80 µm|
|Number of nozzles||2|
|Cleaning Flow Rate||1 gal / min|
|Scavenging Pump||4 bar|
|Biological filter surface||411 ft. sq.|
|Biological filter surface protected||347 ft. sq.|
|Min. Flow Rate||2000 GPH|
|Max. Flow Rate||4000 GPH|
|Outlet size||4 in. / DN 110|
|Inlet size||2 in. + UVC Connection|
|Drain / Discharge size||3 in. / 4 in.|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.||21000 gal|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock||10500 gal|
|Suitable for ponds with koi||5250 gal|
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
|No Fish Load||Avg. Fish Load||Heavy Fish Load||UV Clarifier||Pump|
|<21000 gal||<10500 gal||<5250 gal||Bitron C 55||AquaMax Eco Premium 4000|