- The Aquarius Eco Expert is the ideal pump for continuous operation and minimal maintenance within waterfalls, large decorative fountains, and basalt columns.
- Energy efficient DC Brushless motor maintains the peaceful environment of any outdoor sanctuary or indoor water feature.
- Requires up to 30% less energy than predecessor model (ProfiNaut 6000).
- Robust stainless steel intake screen displaces coarse debris particles up to 4 mm in size.
- Alternating fountain heights can be achieved by switching on the Dynamic Function Control (DFC) and using one of the 12 preprogrammed scenes (when connected to the EGC controller).
- The ergonomic handle, aligned with the pump's center of gravity facilitates easy transport and installation.
- The switch for the dynamic function is positioned directly on the handle. Environmental Function Control feature (EFC) shuts off the pump in the event of a dry run or blockage to stop the pump from damaging itself.
- Safely endures any seasonal conditions with patented frost protection down to -4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees Celsius).
- The Aquarius Eco Expert pump series are 230V have a 33 ft. power cord.
- Inline capability allows the pump to be set up submerged or dry.
- Dynamic Function Control (DFC) makes a variable water patterns possible when it is switched on.
- Adjustable flow control (when connected to EGC controller) fine-tunes the flow rate and pumping height.
- Resistance to chlorine and seawater (pool and salt water capable).
- An adapter set for connecting all 1 in. and 1.5 in. OASE fountain attachments is included in the scope of delivery of the Aquarius Eco Expert fountain pumps.
- Fully controllable through the OASE Easy Garden Control (EGC) connection and using an app on your smartphone or tablet (iOS or Android).
- Included 3 year warranty + 2 with online registration
The Aquarius Eco Expert pump is perfect for waterfalls, bubbling stones, and large decorative fountains. The fountain pump is behind the scenes of any great garden display and offers high-end architectural impact for your space. Quite powerful, this fountain pump allows for continuous operation with minimum maintenance. The substantial grounding plate provides additional protection and quality, exceeding all electrical safety standards. Both models are inline capable, allowing the unit to be set up either submersed or inline. The Aquarius Eco Expert offers adjustable flow control to fine-tune the flow rate and pumping height. It's quiet motor maintains the peaceful environment of any outdoor sanctuary or indoor water feature. The Aquarius Eco Expert is part of the new Easy Garden Control (EGC) family which means it can be conveniently controlled and monitored via tablet or smartphone app, with the aid of the EGC Controller Cloud. If any technical or performance problems occur, a notification will be sent via the app so a resolution can be found immediately. When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product also qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
1, 1.5 in. hose connector
2, 2 in. hose connector
2 Union nuts
2 Flat seals
2 Hose clamps
|Dimensions||19 x 8.5 x 8 in.|
|Net weight||26 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||220-240V / 50-60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||440 Watts|
|Cable Length||33 ft.|
|Max. Flow Rate||7300 GPH|
|Max. Head Height||32.8 ft.|
|Inlet size||2 in.|
|Outlet size||2 in.|
|Connections||1.5 and 2 in.|
|Filter intake surface||155 in. sq.|
|Usage Type||Inline and Submerged|