- The FiltoClear pressure filter series has built-in mechanical, biological, and UVC cleaning power with patented Easy-Clean function.
- Compact, impact-resistant unit with high filtration capacity is perfect for small places around the pond.
- Easy-Clean and back flush function can be quickly and easily operated without removing the lid or tubing; activated by turning the blue rotary switch.
- Integrated, EPA-registered 30W UV Clarifier eliminates bad bacteria and pathogens, and cleans the green out of the pond water.
- Safely confirm that the UVC is working with the visual inspection window at the top of the filter.
- Canister portion of the FiltoClear unit can be buried and concealed.
- The FiltoClear 4000 is suitable for ponds without fish up to 4,000 gallons, ponds up to 2,000 gallons with a small fish load, and ponds up to 1,000 gallons with a large fish load.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
- 2 year warranty
The FiltoClear pressure filter with built-in UV Clarifier and patented Easy-Clean function is an ideal addition to koi and fish stock ponds. A hard worker, it combines mechanical and biological cleaning and serves as an effective UVC technology to clean green water. Treated water flows through fine and coarse mechanical and large pored biological filter elements and decomposes pollutants to clarify the water. FiltoClear's patented Easy-Clean technology addresses filter and UVC maintenance in minutes. It is praised for its ease of use and eco-friendly benefits. When used in conjunction with the AquaMax Eco Classic 1900-3600 Filter and Waterfall Pump or the AquaMax Eco Premium 2000-4000 Filter and Waterfall Pump, the FiltoClear qualifies for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee.
|Dimensions||15 x 25 in.|
|Net Weight||17.42 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||110-120V / 60Hz|
|Power Cable Length||15 ft|
|Max. Flow Rate||up to 3000 GPH|
|Tubing Connectors||1 1/2, 2 in. and Sch 40|
|Max. Operating Pressure||7.25 psi / 17 ft. of head|
|Max. Pond Size (no fish)||4000 gallons|
|Max. Pond Size (fish stock)||2000 gallons|
|Max. Pond Size (Koi)||1000 gallons|
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
|No Fish Load||
|<4000 gal||<2000 gal||<1000 gal||24W included||AquaMax Eco Classic 2700 / AquaMax Eco Premium 3000|