- The successful high-performance multi-zone filter for koi and larger pond - completely redesigned.
- The BioTec ScreenMatic2 18000 is replacing its predecessor, the BioTec 18000 (item no. 50118).
- The BioTec ScreenMatic2 has a double-sealed motor and a reinforced screen for an extended service life.
- The new foam design and optimized water level control ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance.
- Intelligent cleaning sensors detect the pollutant level and automatically activate the screen.
- An active LED display shows the required cleaning measures.
- Manual belt run is now possible via a push button.
- Optimized water distributors ensure an ideal water flow over a broad range of pumps, with no clogging.
- Sludge basket completely redesigned for greater volume and greater convenience in handling the basket.
- New, innovative design reduces contamination by preventing water from leaking back into the filter chamber.
- Rubberized separator lip separates out large debris for better filtration.
- Includes a brush for easy cleaning of the belt filter.
- Features storm-safe fastening clips on each lid that ensure safety during heavy winds.
- We recommend replacing your filter pads once a year.
- BioTec Screenmatic2 is suitable for ponds up to 18,000 gallons without fish, ponds up to 9,000 gallons with a small fish load, and ponds up to 4,500 gallons with a large fish load.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
- 2 year included warranty plus an additional 1 year with online product registration
The BioTec ScreenMatic2 18000 is replacing its predecessor, the OASE BioTec 18000. This completely redesigned flow-through filter sets the tone for a peaceful and beautiful outdoor space by providing a clean and clear pond - quietly. For koi and larger ponds, the BioTec ScreenMatic2 18000 is a multi-zone filter for ponds up to 18,000 gallons. This advanced, innovative filter offers multiple upgrades including automatic debris separation using the self-cleaning screen, a double-sealed motor, a larger sludge basket, a new filter foam design, and optimized water level control. All upgrades ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance. This eco-friendly filter promises a healthy and algae-free pond.
|Dimensions||31 x 23 x 21.5 in.|
|Net Weight||55 lbs.|
|Operating Voltage||120V / 60 Hz|
|Power Cable Length||7 ft (power supply) + 16.4 ft.|
|Max. Flow Rate||Up To 4000 GPH|
|Coarse Debris Separation||300 Microns|
|Input Connections||1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2 in.|
|Outlet Connections||3 in. with adapter (DN 75)|
|Sludge Drain Connections||2 in.|
|Max. Pond Size (no fish)||18000 gallons|
|Max. Pond Size (small fish)||9000 gallons|
|Max. Pond Size (Koi)||4500 gallons|
When a pond owner uses specifically marked CWG products, they are guaranteed to have clear water and minimal maintenance. We guarantee that when a tape measure is placed vertically into the pond to a depth of 3 feet, the water will be clear enough to read the 1 inch mark at the tip of the tape measure.
|No Fish Load||
|<18000 gal||<9000 gal||<4500 gal||Bitron C 55||AquaMax Eco Classic 3600 / AquaMax Eco Premium 4000|