- Accurate temperature adjustments – Temperature scale can be adjusted between 66°F - 90°F. A secondary control knob allows for precise readjustment of the temperature within +/- 2°F.
- Uniform temperature levels – Temperature levels are monitored and controlled by bi-metal technology for automated heating. Includes a thermal shutoff switch for added protection.
- Durable – High quality, double insulated quartz glass. Created to withstand greater temperature fluctuations than glass.
- Filter integration capabilities – Integrate this heater into the BioPlus 200, FiltoSmart 200, or BioMaster 350 to combine filtration and heating into one location. Use the ThermoFit FiltoSmart 200 (not included, model number 48532) to secure the heater into the FiltoSmart 200 filter.
- Heating function is displayed via activated control light
- The optimal aquarium size for this 200 watt heater is 55 gallons
- Easy to install with the use of the included holder with suction cups
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Fresh and marine water compatible
- UL certified
- 3 year warranty
200W Aquarium heater, holder with suction cups and integrated post calibration tool, and power cord
|Dimensions||0.9 x 12 in.|
|Net Weight||0.55 lbs.|
|Rated Voltage||115V / 50-60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||200 Watts|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Optimal Aquarium Size||55 Gallons|