You’ve chosen one of our popular items. Unfortunately, we are temporarily out of stock. Please use the Contact Us page to reserve now, and we will process your request when we are back in stock. Please be sure to include the SKU number you are interested in to ensure a smooth ordering process. Our apologies for the delay. Thank you for being a loyal customer.
- Accurate temperature adjustments – Temperature scale can be adjusted between 66°F - 90°F. A secondary control knob allows for precise readjustment of the temperature within +/- 2°F.
- Uniform temperature levels – Temperature levels are monitored and controlled by bi-metal technology for automated heating. Includes a thermal shutoff switch for added protection.
- Durable – High quality, double insulated quartz glass. Created to withstand greater temperature fluctuations than glass.
- Filter integration capabilities – Integrate this heater into the BioPlus 100 or FiltoSmart 100 to combine filtration and heating into one location. Use the ThermoFit FiltoSmart 100 (not included, model number 48507) to secure the heater into the FiltoSmart 100 filter.
- Heating function is displayed via activated control light
- 100 watt heater best suited for aquariums up to 30 gallons
- Easy to install with the use of the included holder with suction cups
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Fresh and marine water compatible
- UL certified
- 3 year warranty
100W Aquarium heater, holder with suction cups and integrated post calibration tool, and power cord
|Dimensions||0.9 x 9.6 in.|
|Net Weight||0.5 lbs.|
|Rated Voltage||115V / 50-60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||100 Watts|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Suitable for Max. Aquarium Volume||30 Gallons|