• Constructed Out of Acrylic- 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and 93% clearer.
• True 5 Stage Filtration - Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Stabilization and Oxygenation.
• Low Voltage – All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V Transformer.
• LED Lighting – Equipped with a long lasting, low voltage Standard LED Light.
• Filter Cartridge – A true “one size fits all” filter for the biOrb aquariums.
• Easy Feeding Access – Feed hole conveniently located at the top of the aquarium.
• Effortless Set Up – Everything you need to start your aquarium is included in the box.
The biOrb CLASSIC 30 Aquarium combines good looks with high tech filtration. Most aquariums use small
box filters and/or smooth gravel which easily clogs with dirt. Like all biorbs, the biOrb CLASSIC 30 uses
special ceramic media to provide biological filtration, which has a surface area equivalent to the size of a
soccer field. Any excess waste is collected and held in a filter cartridge at the base of the biOrb. To maintain
your biOrb CLASSIC 30 all you do is simply replace the filter cartridge every four weeks and change a third of
the water. The biOrb CLASSIC 30 is equipped with a Standard LED light which uses long life LEDs. Also for your peace of mind, the light and air pump are low voltage. The aquarium itself is made from acrylic which is ten times stronger than glass and backed by a 24 month warranty. You can enjoy all the
technology of an advanced aquarium set up, supplied in one box. The biOrb CLASSIC 30 Aquarium is the
perfect aquarium for anyone new to fish keeping.
What’s in The Box
8 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium
biOrb 12V Transformer
biOrb Air Pump
Ceramic Media 2 pounds / 900 grams
Water Conditioner 5 ml
Beneficial Bacteria liquid 5 ml
Standard LED light unit
|Height: 16.5 inches / 42 cm|
|Width (diameter): 15.7 inches / 40 cm|
|Weight (full): 68 pounds / 31 kg|
|Volume: 8 Gallons / 30 liters|
|Electrical and environmental requirements|
|Line voltage: 12V AC|
|Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz, single phase|
|Maximum continuous power: 13W|
|Complies with UL, ULC and CE safety requirements.|