• Constructed Out of Acrylic- 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and 93% clearer.
• True 5 Stage Filtration - Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Stabilization and Oxygenation.
• Low Voltage – All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V Transformer.
• LED Lighting – Equipped with a long lasting, low voltage Standard LED Light.
• Filter Cartridge – A true “one size fits all” filter for the biOrb aquariums.
• Easy Feeding Access – Feed hole conveniently located at the top of the aquarium.
• Effortless Set Up – Everything you need to start your aquarium is included in the box.
If you're looking for a simple starter aquarium then the biOrb CLASSIC 15 Aquarium is for you. You can be up and running in no time, everything you need is in one box. It really is a case of just adding water and fish.
Does small mean unhealthy? Not at all, the biOrb CLASSIC 15 actually has a biological filtration system that is bigger than any other similar sized aquarium. In fact, many aquariums twice its size have less biological filtration. To maintain your biOrb CLASSIC 15 all you need to do is simply replace the filter cartridge every six weeks and change a third of the water every two weeks.
The biOrb CLASSIC 15 is an illuminated aquarium equipped with a Standard LED Light. Also for your peace of mind, the light and air pump are low voltage. The aquarium itself is made from acrylic which is ten times stronger than glass and backed by a 24 month warranty. All in all, a perfect starter aquarium with all the performance you'd expect from a bigger set up.
What’s in The Box
4 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium
biOrb 12V Transformer
biOrb Air Pump
Ceramic Media 1 pound / 450 grams
Water Conditioner 5 ml
Beneficial Bacteria liquid 5 ml
Standard LED light unit
|Height: 12 inches / 32 cm|
|Width (diameter): 12 inches / 30 cm|
|Weight (empty): 2 pounds / 1 kg|
|Volume: 4 Gallons / 15 liters|
|Electrical and environmental requirements|
|Line voltage: 12V AC|
|Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz, single phase|
|Maximum continuous power: 8W|
|Complies with UL, ULC and CE safety requirements.|