• Constructed Out of Acrylic- 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and 93% clearer.
• True 5 Stage Filtration - Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Stabilization and Oxygenation.
• Low Voltage – All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V Transformer.
• LED Lighting – Equipped with a long lasting, low voltage Standard LED Light.
• Contemporary Design – Molecularly bonded acrylic creates a visually seamless aquarium.
• Filter Cartridge – A true “one size fits all” filter for the biOrb aquariums.
• Easy Feeding Access – Feed hole conveniently located at the top of the aquarium.
• Effortless Set Up – Everything you need to start your aquarium is included in the box.
The biOrb LIFE 15 Aquarium is ideal for keeping small fish or shrimp. It’s compact enough to place on your
desk or in a small space at home. Like all biOrbs, the biOrb LIFE 15 uses ceramic media to provide biological
filtration which has a surface area equivalent to the size of a soccer field. Any excess waste is collected and
held in a filter cartridge at the base of the biOrb. To maintain your biOrb LIFE 15 all you need to do is simply
replace the filter cartridge every four weeks and change a third of the water. The biOrb LIFE 15 uses the same
proven filtration system as the rest of the biOrb range. The biOrb LIFE 15 is supplied with a standard long-life
LED light. Also for your peace of mind, the light and air pump are low voltage. The aquarium itself is made from acrylic which is ten times stronger than glass and backed by a 24 month warranty. Smarter design
makes fish keeping easy. Now you can have all the style of the LIFE collection in a smaller version. If you're
looking for a small high performance aquarium, then choose the biOrb LIFE 15 Aquarium.
What’s in The Box
4 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium
biOrb 12V Transformer
biOrb Air Pump
Ceramic Media 1 pound / 450 grams
Water Conditioner 5 ml
Beneficial Bacteria liquid 5 ml
Standard LED Light unit
|Height: 15.7 inches / 40 cm|
|Width: 11.4 inches / 29 cm|
|Depth: 7.5 inches / 19 cm|
|Weight (Full): 39.7 Gallons / 18 kg|
|Volume: 4 Gallons / 15 Liters|
|Electrical and environmental requirements|
|Line voltage: 12V AC|
|Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz, single phase|
|Maximum continuous power: 13W|
|Complies with UL, ULC and CE safety requirements.|