• Constructed Out of Acrylic- 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and 93% clearer.
• True 5 Stage Filtration - Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Stabilization and Oxygenation.
• Low Voltage – All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V Transformer.
• LED Lighting – Equipped with the Intelligent Light which replicates a natural 24 hour light cycle.
• Contemporary Design – Molecularly bonded acrylic creates a visually seamless aquarium.
• Filter Cartridge – A true “one size fits all” filter for the biOrb aquariums.
• Easy Feeding Access – Feed hole conveniently located at the top of the aquarium.
• Effortless Set Up – Everything you need to start your aquarium is included in the box.
The biOrb LIFE 30 Aquarium is supplied as a Coldwater aquarium suitable for fancy goldfish or small
temperate fish. Tropical fish can be kept with the addition of a biOrb Tropical Heater Pack or Intelligent
Heater (available separately). Like all biOrbs, the biOrb LIFE 30 uses special ceramic media to provide
biological filtration, which has a surface area equivalent to the size of a soccer field. Any excess waste is
collected and held in a filter cartridge at the base of the biOrb. To maintain your biOrb LIFE 30 all you need
to do is simply replace the filter cartridge every four weeks and change a third of the water. This biOrb LIFE
30 is supplied with an Intelligent LED Light which automatically replicates a natural 24 hour light cycle. Also for your peace of mind, the light and air pump are low voltage. The aquarium itself is made from acrylic which is ten times stronger than glass and backed by a 24 month warranty. If you're looking for a compact,
high performance aquarium that looks unique, then choose the biOrb LIFE 30 Aquarium.
What’s in The Box
8 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium
biOrb 12V Transformer
biOrb Air Pump
Ceramic Media 2 pounds / 900 grams
Water Conditioner 5 ml
Beneficial Bacteria liquid 5 ml
Intelligent LED Light unit
|Height: 16 inches / 41 cm|
|Width: 16 inches / 40 cm|
|Depth: 9.5 inches / 23 cm|
|Weight: (Full): 78 pounds / 35 kg|
|Volume: 8 Gallons / 30 liters|
|Electrical and environmental requirements|
|Line voltage: 12V AC|
|Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz, single phase|
|Maximum continuous power: 13W|
|Complies with UL, ULC and CE safety requirements.|