• The successful high-performance multi-zone filter for koi and larger pond - completely redesigned.
• The BioTec ScreenMatic2 18000 is replacing its predecessor, the BioTec 18000 (item no. 50118).
• The BioTec ScreenMatic2 has a double-sealed motor and a reinforced screen for an extended service life.
• The new foam design and optimized water level control ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance.
• Intelligent cleaning sensors detect the pollutant level and automatically activate the screen. An active LED display shows the required cleaning measures. Manual belt run is now possible via a push button.
• Optimized water distributors ensure an ideal water flow over a broad range of pumps, with no clogging.
• Sludge basket completely redesigned for greater volume and greater convenience in handling the basket. New, innovative design reduces contamination by preventing water from leaking back into the filter chamber.
• Rubberized separator lip separates out large debris for better filtration.
• Includes a brush for easy cleaning of the belt filter.
• Features storm-safe fastening clips on each lid ensure safety during heavy winds.
• We recommend replacing your filter pads once a year.
• 3 year (2+1) extended limited warranty
• When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee. Learn more at www.oase-livingwater.com/na/cwg
The BioTec ScreenMatic2 18000 is replacing its predecessor, the OASE BioTec 18000. This completely redesigned flow-through filter sets the tone for a peaceful and beautiful outdoor space by providing a clean and clear pond—quietly. For koi and larger ponds, the BioTec ScreenMatic2 18000 is a multi-zone filter for ponds up to 18,000 gallons. This advanced, innovative filter offers automatic debris separation using the self-cleaning screen, which separates coarse debris and deposits it in the cleaning tray for easy removal. The BioTec ScreenMatic2 now has a double-sealed motor and a reinforced screen for an extended service life. The larger sludge basket has been redesigned for greater convenience in the collection and removal of large debris - resulting in reduced contamination of pond water— it prevents sludge water from leaking back into the filter chamber. The new filter foam design and optimized water level control ensure longer filter service life, improved filtration, and reduced maintenance. This filter is eco-friendly—it provides a sizable surface for the settlement of beneficial bacteria. The BioTec ScreenMatic2 boasts a bottom drain for easy flushing of the filter. The filter promises quick cleaning and ease-of-use and ensures seamless integration of OASE Bitron C UV Clarifiers. When used in conjunction with the BioTec ScreenMatic2, the AquaMax Eco Classic, AquaMax Eco Premium or ProfiMax and the Bitron C qualify for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee. With a high-functioning effective filter, your pond will stay healthy and algae-free.
What’s in the Box
Hose tail adapters
Foam cleaning tool